ROOT ANDROID 2.x-6.0 KINGROOT The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices (aatheGamer)
KINGROOT The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices
- Rooting carries a risk and may void your device’s warranty.
- Google Security may block the installation of Kingroot. Either choose to “Install Anyway” or disable your internet connection to continue.
- There is both an Android version and a PC version available. Please be aware that the PC version may flash a third party recovery onto your device.
- The PC version is Chinese-only for now. We will release as English version as soon as possible.
- In case Purify isn’t something you need, it can be easily removed.
- If you uninstall KingRoot, you will lose root access. Reinstalling and re-rooting should be a simple process, however.
- While you certainly can replace KingRoot with SuperSU, we can’t guarantee success.
KingRoot is an amazing tool for anyone wants to obtain root. Whether you don’t have enough experience for more advanced methods (or there are no other methods available), or you prefer a one-click solution, KingRoot is here for you. It’s also completely FREE to use!
While rooting with Kingroot, the most suitable root strategy will be deployed from cloud. This method ensures your device will be rooted, if a strategy is available. Most of our supported devices boast a success rate higher than 60%!
If installed, Purify will help your device run faster, cooler and longer by killing resource-hogging background apps and preventing them from auto-starting. There is also a feature to help you organize and archive your notifications. Go try it out.
Many of Purify’s features require root. However, there are still plenty of things it can do if root is not available.
What’s InstalledPC Version
SU Binary — This is required to obtain superuser (root) access. It’s generally installed to /system/xbin.
Purify — You can find more information about this in the downloads section. It will be installed to /data/app/.
The PC version of KingRoot is more powerful than the Android version. If the mobile app isn’t able to root your device, you may have more luck with this, especially if you own a Samsung device.
If there is no available root strategy for your device
Be patient! We are working to ensure as many devices as possible can enjoy root. If our app fails on your device, please use the in-app request system (which is automatic in later releases). Posting here won’t speed the process up or give you special treatment. Success/failure reports are also automatic, so there’s no need to post here about those, either.